When it comes to Wealth Management, our approach is to work with you to determine the best strategies and investments to help you achieve your financial goals and objectives. Regardless of the financial stage of life you are in, we will help you to grow, manage, protect and ultimately transfer your wealth to the next generation.
At Ironwood Securities/Aligned Capital Partners Inc., it is our belief that the wealth management component of your balanced financial portfolio should include short term, mid term, and long term saving and investing. Working with you, we determine the best solutions to achieve your goals, keeping in mind your tolerance for risk, your investment time horizon, and how you intend to use your funds in the future.
As independent financial advisors, we utilize a variety of strategies and products from a variety of investment providers.
Please call us at 905-892-7568 for more information on how we can help you determine the wealth management strategy that will work for you.
• Corporate Accounts
• Company Pension Plans
• Flow-through shares/Limited Partnerships
• Hedge Funds
• Individual Pension Plan (IPP)
• Pooled Funds:
RRSP, LIRA, RRIF, LIF,
RESP, and TFSA accounts
• Retirement Compensation Arrangements (RCA)
• Trust Accounts
*Carl McKnight, Blair Cudmore, Mike King, Tom Morrison, Pat Purbs, Jason Rienas, Paul McNabb, Reed MacDonald,
and Ross Shelton are registered to offer investment advice and securities products to residents of Ontario.
*Carl McKnight and Jason Rienas are registered to offer investment advice and securities products to residents of British Columbia and Alberta.
*Jason Rienas is registered to offer investment advice and securities products to residents of Quebec
Instructions to view statements
1. Call your Account Executive to set up your internet access first. You will be able to view your portfolio online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. View statements by clicking on the Ironwood Icon below.
3. Fill in your User ID and Password
4. Once you have entered your temporary password, you will be prompted to change your password to something that you would prefer . Make sure that you pick a password that is not derived from the information in your wallet (i.e.. your birthday or phone number). It is always best to select a password that include both numbers and letter. Always keep this password confidential. Not even your advisor will have this password, so if you forget it, we will need to reset it for you. Every 30 days the website access will ask you to change your password to maintain the utmost security. If you feel that you would like to change your password for whatever reason, please call the Ironwood Wealth Management office.
Ironwood Securities is a trade name of Aligned Capital Partners Inc. (ACPI). ACPI is a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF). All non-securities related business offered by Ironwood Wealth Management Group is not under the supervision of Aligned Capital Partners Inc. and not covered by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF)
ACPI Privacy Statement - http://www.alignedcapitalpartners.com/wp-content/themes/acp/privacy_notice_v4.pdf
ACPI Complaint Resolution Policy - http://www.alignedcapitalpartners.com/wp-content/themes/acp/ACPComplaintHandling.pdf